Although their commonly known purpose is to supply you with cold and hot water, Kohler K-560-VS Bellera kitchen faucets also play a key role in a kitchen’s design. There is a huge variety of them to choose from. With the selection of styles and a high range of costs, it can be challenging to make the best choice.
When you start looking into buying a kitchen tap you should always consider the following criteria:
- What materials those kitchen taps are manufactured from. This can massively affect their longevity and also it varies in how robust the faucet will be. Usually, faucets are made of products that are corrosion-resistant. The most common are brass and stainless steel but less expensive models are also made of a zinc alloy. The higher quality faucets are less resistant to flacking of the chromium plating and they are usually made from brass, nickel, pewter, and gold.
- Type of valves. The recommendation would be to go for ceramic disk valves. Being the leading-edge faucet technology, they are also considered to be the most reliable. The cheaper option would be the rubber-washer alternatives, which would require the replacement of the rubber washer as they are prone to drip, unlike the ceramic disk valves.
- Internal parts. You should always check if all of them can be individually replaced and readily available, especially if you are purchasing a product from abroad.
- Installation. Some of the kitchen faucets are simple to install, the others could be a total nightmare for the installation. That’s why if you are planning to fit it yourself, it’s very important to check the simplicity of the installation. Most of the modern kitchen taps nowadays are one-hole installation.
- Price. We all have a certain budget in mind, so this is usually one of the factors that we take into account when looking for a new tap. Price on the kitchen faucets varies massively, depending on the material they are made from, design, brand, and quality of the manufacturer. You can find a model that can fit almost every budget, you just need to know what you are looking for.
KOHLER K-560-VS would be the best choice for people who are looking for a high-end feel of the product that is simple to install, but only willing to pay an affordable price.
Here are the key features of the Kohler Bellera kitchen faucet:
Table of Contents
With its polished look and modern features, this model combines an elegant, versatile design with a combination of excellent ergonomics and great functionality.
Pull-down kitchen tap one of the key strengths of this particular faucet is that you can easily control the water with just one hand. You could simply spray water into the kitchen sink with one hand, and for example, clean it with the other hand.
360 degrees rotation of its high arch spout allows it to reach over the tallest pots.
Compact 3 function spray head can pull down into the sink for up-close tasks or can pull out of the sink to fill pots.
Sweep spray generates a wide, strong blade of water for high-quality cleaning.
With Kohler’s new docking system, DockNetik the pull-down spray head is always secured to the spout by using a magnetic force.
Competitive advantages of Kohler 560 kitchen faucet:
- Made of stainless steel it will last you for a lifetime. Also, with their ceramic disc valves which exceed industry standards of longevity, you would not need to replace them frequently.
- Simple installation. The flexible metal braided pipe connections are making it easy to install even for the amateur DIY enthusiast. Also hose and spray head come already pre-installed.
- A single handle that is simple to use and facilitates water temperature adjustment.
- Lifetime limited warranty. A limited lifetime warranty is a warranty against defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation and is valid for the life of the part. Kohler believes in the quality of its products and therefore proudly supplies its customers with this option.
- Temperature memory permits the faucet to remember a temperature that was set during its prior usage and you will never burn your hands again.
Technical specifications of KOHLER K-560-VS Bellera:
Product Dimensions 28.75 x 12.25 x 3 Inches
Part Number K-560-VS
Item Weight 7.7 Ounces
Color Vibrant Stainless
Finish Vibrant Stainless
Installation Method Deck Mounted
Flow Rate 1.8 Gallon Per Minute
Water Consumption 1.8 Gallon Per Minute
Spout Height 10.19 Inches
Spout Reach 7.88 Inches
Plug Profile Deck Mount
Number of Handles 1
Batteries Required No
Warranty Specification Lifetime Limited Warranty
If you don’t want to have continuous annoying drips of water, limescale stains on the sink, corrosion on the spout, and other annoying problems in the kitchen washing area, but instead you would like to have an elegant, simple to install Monoblock, sleek looking modern tap which you can also control with just one hand. The best way to achieve it in my opinion is to choose KOHLER K-560-VS Bellera. A lot of people who already purchased this elegant tap have agreed with me that it combines quality, efficiency, excellent features at an exceptionally great price. This model can be proudly called a High-quality affordable kitchen faucet!
Summary and conclusion
The kitchen faucet and a sink should be the centre of attention in every kitchen. This is a critical decision to be made, particularly when redesigning, redecorating, or building a new house. It is important to install the right kind of kitchen faucet within a sink to not only suit your lifestyle but to last a lifetime of use. KOHLER K-560-VS Bellera is one of the best kitchen faucets on the market and well worth your investment in quality and design.